Hella, Inc. Warranty Statement
Hella, Inc.'s limited warranty guarantees Hella products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period of (1) one year after retail purchase from an authorized Hella dealer.
This guarantee does not cover damages from road hazards, improper wiring, installation or operation, or willful abuse. Warranty does not cover consequential damage, or damage or inconvenience caused by non-operation of the product. Hella’s liability is limited to either free repair or free replacement of warranted merchandise at Hella’s discretion. No credits or refunds will be issued.
- DO NOT return suspected defective parts directly to Hella. When a Hella product is suspected to be defective, it must be submitted into warranty inspection, either through authorized dealers or distributors. The entire product must be returned, not just the suspected defective part, shipped freight prepaid, together with the written description of the suspected failure and proof of purchase. The repaired or replaced product will be returned freight prepaid.
- No warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, exists with regard to bulbs unless specified.
- BULBS: The following Halogen Bulbs and Xenon Capsules are exceptions from the standard Hella, Inc. Warranty and carry a (1) one year warranty from the date of retail purchase.
- Hella Xenon Blue bulbs (standard wattage DOT legal bulbs only – high wattage bulbs do not apply).
- Hella Xenon Capsules (certain applications may void warranty).
- Optilux XP and XY bulbs (Optilux XB high wattage bulbs do not apply.)
- OPTICAL WARNING SYSTEMS: Strobe Tube Warning devices (excluding the Strobe Tube): (2) Two years from date of retail purchase. There is no warranty cover for product used in a mining environment. Strobe Tube: (1) One year from date of retail purchase. LED Warning devices: (5) Five years from date of retail purchase. (1) One year for product used in a mining environment.
- ELECTRONIC SENSORS: (1) One year limited warranty – conditional to fitment by a professionally-trained technician.
- FUEL PUMPS (Hella and Pierburg): (1) One year limited warranty – conditional to fitment by a professionally-trained technician.
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT (Behr Hella Service (BHS) and Behr Thermot-tronic (BTT)): (1) One year limited warranty – conditional to fitment by a professionally-trained technician.
This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
For further information, please contact your authorized Hella retailer/distributor or send an email to: email@example.com